доставка автомобилей в России?
Need to Ship a Car from USA to Russia?
Save Big $$ on USA to Russia Auto Shipping!
SERVICES WE OFFER
Open Auto Transport
Enclosed Auto Transport
We are your experts in Russia auto shipping. Shipping a car to Russia, we are your best choice because we make Russia car shipping easy. Shipping a car to Russia can be very stressful if you don’t understand the import and export laws. You can depend on our experienced staff to assist you through every step of the way during your auto shipment to Russia. We are a worldwide auto shipper, specializes in international auto shipping imports and exports, as well as trucks, SUV’S, oversize vehicles, boats and motorcycles. Let our Russia car shipping agents walk you through the process.
Russia auto shipping is available all year round. If you are moving to Russia, relocating to Russia, or just need to ship a car to Russia, we offer custom Russia auto shipping services to meet your needs. We offer door-to-port and port-to-port Russia auto shipping.
If you need Russia car shipping from the mainland, we can have our car carriers pickup your vehicle at your door anywhere in the states, and deliver your car to the closest port shipping cars to Russia. We offer convenient pick-up service from your location, and we provide shipping methods that safely and efficiently deliver your vehicle to the Russia in the most efficient manner. We ship to almost any port in any country in the world.
Major countries that we ship cars to include: UK, Europe, Eastern Europe, Russia, New Zealand, South Pacific, Middle and east Asia, and South and Central America. We offer 20 ft. and 40 ft. exclusive or shared containers as well as flat racks.
To Place an Order, We Need the Following Information:
1. Year, make and model of vehicle.
2. License plate and VIN number.
3. Original Title. If there is a lien against the vehicle(s), a notarized letter from the lien holder, on their letterhead authorizing the export of the vehicle must also accompany the car. We need a notarized copy of the title front and back.
4. Bill of Sale of the vehicle.
5. Name, mailing address, and telephone numbers in the United States.
6. Name, mailing address, and telephone numbers of the consignee in the country to where the vehicle is shipping.
7. Full payment, prior to the pickup of the vehicle.
Click here to see a list of Major Ports that we ship to and from...
Ships depart approximately every week, delivery times vary depending on the port of arrival, and the shipping method selected. For more information, including scheduling and price structures please contact one of our experienced agents by calling our toll free number: 800-779-3329